- Odenda Lumumba (Chairperson): A social scientist by training, Lumumba is the national Co-coordinator of the Kenya Land Alliance, a leading civil society organization working on land reforms. He has a lot experience in working with the government on policy implementation issues having most recently been the leading civil society representative in campaigning for the adoption of the National Land Policy.
- Francis Kinyati (Treasurer): Kinyati is a community leader from one of the main slum areas in Nairobi and acts as the logical link between Hakijamii and community formations. He is a trained community para-legal.
- Terry Omondi (Program Manager, Gender Violence Recovery Centre, and Nairobi Women Hospital): A lawyer by training, Ms. Omondi previously worked as a program officer at FIDA Kenya where she undertook a number of public interests litigation on behalf of women. Currently she provides legal services to abused women at the Nairobi Women Hospital, which is the leading hospital providing all comprehensive care to abused women in the whole country.
- Phyllis Mwema (Program Co-coordinator, Kenya Community Support Centre): She is the Director of a community empowerment organization and has extensive experience in working with community and women groups.
- Steve Ouma (Executive Director, Pamoja Trust): Previously the Deputy Director of Kenya Human Rights Commission, Mr. Ouma is a leading human rights advocate known both nationally and internationally. He has a Master’s degree in Anthropology and is currently pursuing his PhD. He has both practical and in-depth theoretical understanding of the emerging human rights trends nationally and globally.